The XABH-9000 Helmet Tester is a hand-held, battery powered instrument for verifying the proper operation of aviation-type speakers and microphones, individually or as part of complete headsets.
XABH-9000 Helmet Tester
- Easy to use.
- Quick Feedback and diagnosis of the communication system, and capability to track intermittent errors.
- Tests helmets communications systems by simulating an intercom system for verifying proper operation by wearing the headset and speaking into the communications microphone.
- Includes a built-in microphones and a speaker for testing individual speakers and helmet microphones and allows trouble-shooting in the event normal loop-back testing fails.
- The internal microphone has automatic gain control to be used up close or remotely (to pick up ambiet noise).
- Compatible with dynamic microphones ranging from 5 to 6000 ohms.
- Designed for speakers and speaker systems ranging from 4 to 600 ohms.
- Intended for indoor workshop use, battery driven (AA).