The AERONOX NVG Mount sets the standard in aviation NVG mounting. This lightweight reinforced system provides reliable operation under the toughest conditions. It’s modular design is easily repairable which further reduces cost over the product’s lifetime.
Compatible with a variety of both flight and ground style helmets, this mount is second to none.
This product is TSO approved by FAA.
Aeronox Night Vision Goggles Mount
Retractable lanyard with breakaway feature prevents loss of NVG.
Low profile LEMO connector accepts AERONOX / legacy power supplies.
Increased vertical adjustment to accommodate various helmet styles.
Reinforced carriage prevents critical failure during strenuous operation.
NVG release button allows goggle to be stowed while not in use.
LBI (low battery indicator) alerts user of low battery life from power supply.
QD/universal interface provides secure attachment to air and ground helmets.
- Weight (with lanyard): 103g.
- Material: high strength polymer / aluminium.
- Dimensions: 2.3″ L x 2.7″ W x 3.8″ H
- Vertical adjustment: 1.3″
- Available colors: Black.
- Helmet compatibility: Gentex, Alpha, MSA Gallet, Paraclete, EVO.
- NVG compatibility: F4949, M949, AN/AVS 6/9, GPNVG-18, AN/PSQ-36, SENTINEL.
- Warranty: 1 year.