Superior Retention, Impact, and Penetration Protection
Leveraging the Gentex HGU-55/P Fixed Wing Helmet System, the Gentex ParaMaster HALO/HAHO Helmet was specially designed for military and civilian parachutists performing High Altitude Low Opening (HALO) and High Altitude High Opening (HAHO) jumps. The unique features of the modular design allow for mission customization of components. It also provides superior retention, impact, and penetration protection, such as eye protection, noise attenuation, communications, and respiratory integration for maximum safety and performance for airborne operations.
- Modular design allows for customization with optional components.
- Configured for specific noise attenuation requirements; features either plastic or leather ear cups.
- Impact and noise attenuation equivalent to the U.S. Navy HGU-84/P Helicopter Helmet.
- Penetration resistance equivalent to the U.S.A.F. HGU-55/P Helmet.
- Retention assembly prevents inadvertent release and withstands 250-pound pull test.
- Low weight (1060 grams) when equipped with communications, oxygen receivers, and eye protection.
- Leather covered foam edge roll for comfort, stability, and easy attachment of NVG strap assemblies.
- Smooth outer shells reduce snagging of parachute lines.
- Fits 5th to 95th percentile.
- Black with custom paint optional.